Followers

Sunday 1 April 2012

best housework dodge ever!

this morning I was just planning a quick blog browse, and then get some jobs done when I was unfortantly (hehehe) districated by todays here come the boys challenge, which is "anything but a card". Well, there I was washing up and racking my brains on this one when I glanced over a bottle of leibraumilch on the side looked at me (dont worry, not in a "get my cork out and get guzzling" kind of way, more like an "oooooh, what can I do to make that look lovely") Anyway, the washing up got abandoned as I couldnt concentrate on doing it properly - best to leave it till later when I can "focus"!!! So this is what I came up with:


The bottle tags will be kept for Father's day - cant say the same for the bottle of Vino Collapso though!!

.........and now I really must go do some housework!

14 comments:

  1. What a fab idea, might have to use that one if that's ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag and just the right image for it too. I have been sidetracked on here for over 2 hours lol x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its brilliant & great image too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a Father's Day gift. Love your color work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Idea pour us a glass then. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Lisa... :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Lisa well done , great to get away from hiusework and especially to make something so pretty Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is fantastic lisa.love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brilliant creation love your colours. Thanks for playing at HERE COME THE BOYS.
    Hugs Di
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waht a brilliant idea, I love it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is brilliant! What a great idea x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!!! Lisa Got it! ANYTHING BUT A CARD!!! I love your bottle deco! Fab LOTV image too Thanks for playing at HCTB's Woo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Lisa this is gorgeous, perfect for Fathers Day too.
    It's amazing what a little Vino can do (even if you are just looking at it lol) Thanks for joining us at Here Come the Boys Anything but a card challenge. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a brilliant idea Lisa have a great day Ginny

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx