Followers

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Lets snuggle up with a good book!

Hello there and thank you for stopping by! Hope you've had a good Tuesday.....back to work today, grrrr, roll on the weekend!
 
I have another card to share with you from yesterday's "crafternoon"
I was lucky enough to receive a few craft goodies for Christmas and amongst these was a LOTV sketch pad (Just for Girls) and Docrafts "Tilly Daydream" paper stack, both of which I've used on today's card. The image is coloured with promarkers, I decided to keep to a fairly simple design and added pearls from my Hobbyhouse, ribbon from Asda (of all places!) and a Cheery Lynn border die. I know a lot of you have used these sketch pads, if you haven't then they are really worth a try......super cute images and they are printed onto a lovely smooth card that takes the likes of a promarker pen really well.
I would like to enter this into these challenges:
LOTV monthly challenge - anything goes
the paper nest dolls - anything goes
crafting from the heart - anything goes, with pearls or buttons
a gem of a challenge - something new papers and image
natalie and amy - one for the girlies

thanks again for your visit - keep warm, dry and safe all!

17 comments:

  1. Wow I so need these pads. I'm off to have a look myself on the LOTV website. A lovely card Lisa
    Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa, such a delightful image and I love the pretty paper and beautiful colouring.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous homespun card Lisa. I love these papers...I've only looked at mine since I bought them!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Lisa. Great colouring and colour combo. I love that ribbon too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely image and card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Lisa, love the colours you have chosen.

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge - good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, love the papers & the layout is fab

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a sweet image Lisa and a lovely card you've made - thanks for the nudge about the cutie pie candy - I have candy too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa such a gorgeous card love the image and the papers so sweet. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really sweet card and love the gingham ribbon. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Lisa, nice paper and colour combo x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card, Lisa, I do love that image, thank you for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart, best of luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card with such a cute little image.... fab colouring too.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Nest Dolls this time.. looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the papers. Awesome job. Thanks for playing at Crafting from the heart. Hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous I like the design and the colours, Thanks for playing along with us at Gem of a challenge and Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. so gorgeous lisa.i love the sweet image and your design and colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a beautiful card! I love the color combination you chose. Thanks for joining us at Paper Nest Dolls for our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Heidi - PND DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx