Followers

Saturday 17 May 2014

More Fun than Mowing the Lawn!

Hello there....its me, back again! Having decided that I deserved a relaxing afternoon, I left the lawnmower tucked away in the shed and took a bit of colouring out to the garden to do.....when I popped back in to find my blue ink pad to "do" my clouds, I also found myself shuffling around a few papers....and so this card evolved!

This super cute image is from Crafty Sentiments, and is a wee bit of a fave of mine at the moment, she is a little treat to colour and I suspect you may see a little bit more of her in the weeks to come. She is coloured with the trusty promarkers. The pink flowery paper is a Raspberry Road download and the peppermint flowery paper is from a Lucy Cromwell Papermania stack (another fave of mine), buttons, ribbon and lace added from stash.

I would like to enter this card into:
crafty sentiments - flowers
passion for promarkers challenge - no sentiments
pink gem challenge - use your fave colour combo (pink and peppermint)
dis digi designs challenge - use your markers
without words challenge - colours - pink/green (hope the peppermint is green enough!)

Thank you so much for visiting, and for the wonderful and supportive comments you lovely folk leave for me, they always mean such a lot xx

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image beautiful papers and card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the fab design and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harriett looks great Lisa and I really love her socks!! Pink and green is a favourite combo of mine too, always looks so pretty and there are endless variations . I am astonished at how you got the ribbon through the button....magic?!! It looks fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lisa and hope you manage a playtime tomorrow too x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a sweetie for sure and I can see why you love her! Your colouring is fabulous and I love the papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Lisa, I hope you are feeling much better now :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card Lisa - adorable image and I love the LO.
    Have a wonderful day - sun is already shining here :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi lisa - love this image of Harriet - such a fab card and the lace looks so pretty! Big hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Lisa love the image fabulous colour's and design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely image and you've made a great card to compliment her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous make, love the clouds!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Love how you have colored the sky! Thank you for playing along in our challenge this week, for passion for ProMarkers. hugs Lotta

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty card, thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at Crafty Sentiments and good luck, Shazza

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lisa, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. fab card love the clouds and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Lisa, I love the way you colored the clouds and great work on the image. So happy to see you playing at Crafty Sentiments this week with one of our images:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. stunning card lisa.i love this pretty image and your colours are beautiful ;F

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. me again lisa.
    Thanks so much for joining us this month at Without Words ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx