Followers

Sunday 1 March 2015

Simply for Mum!

Hello there, and thanks for visiting me today......hope you're having a lovely weekend. Yesterday was such a grim, damp and bleh sort of day but when I was woken by sunshine this morning I wasted no time in getting up and about and I am now enjoying a cuppa having just got back in from taking the dogs out for a lovely stroll along beside the river in Rochester.......we even had the cathedral bells chiming as our "soundtrack".
 
So I noticed yesterday that the new A Gem of a challenge theme is Clean and Simple......this prompted big smiles as I had been planning on using a particular PG digi on one of the Mothers day cards I will be making. As my hubby is away for a few days, Megan was at a sleepover and Cameron was busy killing whatever species it is on Call of Duty, yesterday afternoon turned into a crafty one!
 
 
 
this card features:
  • Owl in hat from Pink Gem - used the pre coloured image as time saver, but also the colours are fab anyway!
  • faux stitch and sentiments created on serif page plus (times new roman and great vibe fonts)
  • pearls from stash
I would like to enter these challenges:
 
 
big hugs from me.......enjoy the rest of the weekend, oh and Happy St David's Day to my welsh followers xx

 
 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card, have lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image gorgeous card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lisa. Your horrible weather must have moved North we have it today. Hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Lisa, I love this digi and have used it a number of times myself.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Lisa :-) Enjoy your sunny day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favourite Pink Gem image and your CAS design is perfection Lisa.
    Thank you so much for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful Mother's Day card Lisa, must pull my finger out and get making one for my Mumsy!! Enjoy the rest of your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful CAS card, love that owl :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS card I like your design, Thanks for playing along with us at Gem of a Challenge, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card Lisa. Love the cute owl... fantastic colors... the pearl accents look wonderful. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at AGOAC. Good Luck!

    Donna (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx