Followers

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Just how Wild is a Knitting Moose???

I suppose the obvious answer there is, it depends how you run away with their wool.....groan!!!!

Thanks for visiting today, and I hope my corny sense of humour hasn't made you run off. So once again, the rain has meant the lawnmower has had to stay tucked up inside my shed and my grass continues to grow.....I could have spent the afternoon ironing or cleaning the bathroom, but, after I spotted a sketch that I wanted to play with, that never quite happened.

I also wanted to take part in the lovely Squrrel's Wild Animal challenge - and I very much hope that this Moose is acceptable!

My card features:
  • Riley the Moose
  • coloured with promarkers
  • Sunny Day flowery paper from Kaisercraft
  • gingham paper is a magazine freebie
  • LC designs sentiment
  • Memory Box label die
  • wooden handbag embellishment
  • dovecraft doily and pearls
I would like to enter:



Gotta run now, and see about some dinner.....bye for now xx

9 comments:

  1. Love this card. Where did you get the stamp? I have SO many knitting friends. Would LOVE to get this stamp for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Where did you get the stamp? I have SO many knitting friends. Would LOVE to get this stamp for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! A great card Lisa particularly the pretty doily. You can practically see the grass growing in this warm and damp weather...I do wish it would stop!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha very funny! Nice way to start my day with a chuckle at your joke and the fab image. Wonderful card Lisa. I love the little handbag you've given the moose, I hope she appreciates it :). Don't worry about the lawn. No one will remember you for a cut lawn but will for you fabulous cards so I say keep crafting and hire a goat instead :D. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha Lisa ;-)
    Great card and much more fun than housework!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, the papers used match perfectly together cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lisa :-) such a cute moose! I like to knit and I just love this image! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is just gorgeous, and perfect for the theme! Thank you so much for sharing your make with us in the Wild Things challenge. Hugs, Squirrel & The Little Acorns xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx