Followers

Monday 13 June 2016

just purr-fect!

Hello Friends, hope the new week has got off to a good start for you, sending big hugs if that isn't the case. Are any of you good folks enjoying watching the Euro 2016 matches? I am something of a footie fan myself, I've even organised a sweep-stake at work - someone pulled out Belgium for me - so we shall see how they get on, I am perfectly happy to eat lots of chocolate and even try out a drop of the beer in the interests of embracing my team!

My lovely friend Teresa has been selling some of her older stash from her facebook page and when I saw this cute fence die, I couldn't resist - i've been after something like this for ages, and when it arrived I couldn't wait to play.....cue, today's card:

my card features:

  • Olivia, for you - from Digistamp boutique (isn't she a sweetie, I am super excited, as I found out today that I was the winner of the May DSB challenge)
  • coloured with promarkers
  • Lovely Fence die from Magnolia
  • flowery paper and red plaid paper from Raspberry Road
  • green dotty paper is a papermania oldie
  • craftworks card candi
  • bow rescued from a shop bought card
  • layout based on sketch by Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge
I would like to enter this into:
sweet sketch wednesday - #91

thanks again for dropping in today, until next time xx



20 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Lisa and I love the fence, really sweet and a good length too, you don't often get them to cover the whole width of the card. Well done on your win at DSB, I always forget to enter when I use one of Sally-Ann's digis...doh!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa, such a cute image. Congrats on your win. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kitty is such a cute one! I love that fence..it's a great die and you lucked out on getting it! Adorable card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this just adorable! Magnolia Doohickeys dies are like gold dust now so you were really lucky getting this. It's the perfect addition to a perfect card. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw this is gorgeous >^-^<
    I'm avoiding the footie as much as possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, Your card is ADORABLE! Love the sweet image and that fence is just purr-fect! Thanks for joining us at SSW2.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that fence too with the little hearts! That was a perfect find! Love your DSB image and you created such a beautiful card!
    Judi SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Squeal! this is so cute, love it all.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card Lisa, a cute image and your new fence die is fabulous - your papers are lovely.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this, such a lovely image and pretty papers.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card and beautiful colours . Thank you for joining us at CC&CC challenge. Hope to see you again. Good luck
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable cute card,
    thanks for joining in with our CRAFTY CATZ challenge this week
    x carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet card Lisa. I love the cute little kitten stamp you used, and that red really pops. This is just perfect for our '3 or more layers' challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh that's such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a purfect card Lisa, love this sweet image and I just adore your added embellishments and colour combo. This is a great card thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE this card Lisa. The fence die is the PERFECT addition to your darling DSB image. I'm soo glad that you joined in the fun this week over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog. Please come back!
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx