Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Splish, Splash!

Hello there my blog friends, so how is your week been so far? It has been a grey, wet one here this week......I had actually booked a few days off work with the intention of clearing out our small shed and also doing a bit of work in my Mothers garden.....however, as the rain was so heavy yesterday morning I decided to abort mission and ended up going back into work this morning. I am hoping that the weather will buck up by the end of the week, then I will have another attempt at my time off plans

One upside of the lousy weather was that I was able to create a card around an image that I'd coloured a few evenings ago
today's card features:

  • Fifi Bubbles from Crafty Sentiments
  • coloured with promarkers
  • random papers from scrap box
  • sentiment from LC designs
  • twine, button and pearls from stash
I would like to enter this into:
i love promarkers - Inspired by a song or film - Splish, Splash by Bobby Darrin

Enjoy the rest of your day
Bye for now!

13 comments:

  1. awww...so sweet and delightful!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenges!
    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour scheme Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image! Love the color combo and paper here! Love, love the glistening bubbles! :) Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...what a cute card! Love the colors you have used.

    Thanks for joining us this week for challenge @ Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge ! Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your color combo and this sweet image. Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Design, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Lisa, a sweet image and lovely pastel colours.
    Sorry to hear that the rain ruined your plans.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card, Lisa! I love the happy purple and yellow combo (one of my fave colors combinations!). Beautiful design and such a fun card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the soft, sweet colors to go with this adorable image. The mix of patterns you chose is awesome.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Pearls or Gems challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Lisa. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  11. With my other DT hat on. Beautiful card Lisa, love the cute image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lisa, I love your card and great choice of song too! Thank you for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers. Hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx