Followers

Thursday 22 September 2016

Guest DT at I love Promarkers

Hi all.....thank you for visiting me today, so this is my second spot for September as guest designer at
the theme for this challenge is
Flowers/Nature


Image result for the paper shelter
are the sponsors of this challenge, and I was lucky enough to be given one of their adorable images to play with, I chose, "The Sweet Gardener" which I've coloured with Promarkers.

The whole team have made some amazing cards for this challenge, so why not hop on over for a visit.

7 comments:

  1. Delightful card Lisa! Wonderfully coloured image in gorgeous pastel colours. Congratulations on your GDT spot too :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card thank you for being a GDT
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lisa. Love the pastels for this sweet image. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiul card Lisa, love the pastel colours cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Lisa, love the pretty doily and flowers, such perfect adornments for that lovely image xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Lisa, a sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those soft pretty colours, Lisa! Gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx